Ever wondered “How Can One Judge Overturn the ‘Will of the People’“? Join the Santa Clara University School of Law and the National Center for Lesbian Rights on Tuesday, May 10th, at the Billy DeFrank LGBT Community Center Grand Ballroom from 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. for an informative presentation - without the legalese – on “the marriage cases” and Proposition 8. Refreshments and spirited discussion to follow.
- Check out @StartHerUp's new site startherup.org for tips & free legal resources on starting your own business! #startups #women #tech 10 months ago
- RT @PrivacyMemes: FTC online privacy report lays out new standards bit.ly/HcE9sW #privacy 1 year ago
- RT @gagnier: RT @dougisenberg: Ninth Circuit Reverses Ruling in Anticybersquatting Case http://ow.ly/6El6v 1 year ago
- RT @abc7newsBayArea: A mom struggles to sit next to her kids on a flight. Airline said they didn’t have a policy to keep kids with paren ... 1 year ago
- RT @ABAJournal: Freelance Law: Lawyers' Network Helps These Women Keep a Hand in the Workforce ow.ly/1eqenT 1 year ago